Where we are
Getting here is very simple. Follow the instructions of Google Map.
Map and Directions
To reach us is very simple. Find how.
Call, send an email or use the contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers to common questions.
From the A1, Bettole Valdichiana:
Proceed north to SP327 for 15m
Exit the roundabout and take SP327 to 600m
At the roundabout take the 2nd exit and stay on SP327 for 400m
At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Via del Duca/SP327 for 1.2km
At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto SP327 for 2.3km
Turn left and take Via di Cortona / Pieve Vecchia Fraction / SP28, Continue to follow SP28 for 3,5km
The Farmhouse Il Poggiarello is on the right, as a reference a large pine tree and an avenue of cypresses.
You can use this form to request information or any other questions.
Send Us email
Elena: +39 333 2805795
Giuseppino: +39 3334795184
Come Visit Us
Address: Via Lucignano, 100
52045 Foiano della Chiana (AR)
GPS Coordinates: 43°15’43.0″N 11°47’10.6″E
Frequently Asked Questions
We have summarized below the answers to common questions.
- How may you know the availability for a stay?
Sending an e-mail request to: email@example.com. The reservations manager will answer.
- How many time to have news about availability?
The availability can be checked in real time through the up to date calendar in every apartment page.
- What is the opening period of the structure?
Our property is available all year.
- What is the minimum stay?
Reservations are weekly, but in low and mid season we also accept bookings of 2/3 days.
- A reservation is required? How do I?
After checking the availability for the desired dates, send us an email. The structure is present in various booking site like Airbnb from which you can directly make a booking safely.
- There is car parking?
All our accommodations have a carport.
- Can you add a bed?
No, you can not add other beds. Extra beds are available only for small children.
- Can we introduce animals in the house?
Generally small pets are allowed, but you need to make a specific request when booking. The property has pets.
- How many umbrellas are associated with each apartment?
Each apartment has access to a 1 umbrella with 2 beds.
- The barbecue area is shared with other customers?
Yes, the barbecue area is available to all guests.
- The property includes a shared environment with the owners?
Yes, the owners live on site but our apartments have a private entrance and guests can stay in complete autonomy.
- What if I provoke damage to the apartment during my stay?
In this case you must inform our staff of the damage caused.
- What are the methods of payment of the balance upon arrival?
Payment on arrival can only be made in cash and not by credit card, the property has no bank POS.
- The price always includes services such as water, electricity, towels, bedding and final cleaning?
Yes, it’s all included in the price unless otherwise specified.
- Disabled people and people with reduced mobility: what house is more suitable?
The apartment “La Bottega” is accessible to people with limited physical mobility.
- Breakfast is included in the price?
Breakfasts are not included in the price, the cost is 5 euro per person per day. On request we also organize dinners for groups.